Terms and Conditions
· These terms and conditions form part of your agreement with KJM Massage and Personal Training
· Your agreement with us is made up of your completed and signed Personal Training membership agreement form, these terms and conditions and the terms of club use. These documents together form a legal agreement between us, so please make sure that you read them carefully and understand them. If you have any questions, please ask a member of our team at any club.
Purchasing Sessions and Bookings
· Session purchases can be made on-line or in person.
· When you purchase your session, you can request your preferred choice of Personal Training. You will be contacted to discuss your personal goals.
· All payments must be made via Cash, Card or transfer.
· All payments must be made in full prior to any sessions being undertaken for Personal training and block booking of any services. Therapy and wellbeing sessions to be paid upon appointment unless stated otherwise. If any clients do not follow the cancellation regulations stated payment In advance will be put In place for that Individual for all services.
· If you purchase sessions in person you will have the option of a receipt / Invoice to be sent to the client on request. Also copy of these t & c's on request. A signed agreement to policies and procedures and terms and conditions will be set for every client on their first time of services.
Direct Debit Payments for Personal Training / Therapy packages:
· Direct debit is available for Personal Training / fitness online or block options only.
· All direct debit Personal Training/fitness or online sessions must be used within 2 calendar months to which they relate. Any such sessions not used within the calendar months will be lost without any refund and may not be carried over into the following months. This Is to keep commitment of the client trainer agreement.
· There is a 3-month minimum commitment to all direct debit Personal Training pack purchase options. 3 full months must be completed before you will be entitled to cancel any sessions or any refund payments can be made.
· To ensure your direct debit starts by the 1st day of the following month, you will need to have completed this agreement online or to have signed and submitted this agreement in person, in either case by the 15th day of the current month.
· Top-up sessions for direct debit Personal Training are available at any time and can only be purchased by those who have selected the direct debit Personal Training option or arranged on the online packages add on services.
Session Cancellations & Lateness
· The Personal Trainer hold the right to cancel within the 24h period If deems fit for various reasons. However, MAY arrange alternative arrangements for moving appointment and designing an extra training session for the client to use In their own time. If I client turns up late this Is in the Personal trainer’s discretion whether they can run over time however this time Is within you paid time slot so does not require to run over. If the Personal trainer Is late, they will try make up the time at the end of the time slot but If they cannot or client cannot then this time will be allocated on to a future session.
· We require a minimum of 24 hours’ prior notice of any cancellation of any Personal Training sessions. This can be made directly through your trainer. If you do not provide a minimum of 24 hours’ prior notice, you may lose that session and no refund will be made to you. If an upfront Individual payment has been arranged that client loses the right to future bookings to be arranged on this basis, payment must be made upfront for services.
· Any rearranged cancelled sessions will be at a time mutually agreed between you and the Personal Trainer.
· If you are late for your session, your session will be reduced in accordance with that time. If you are more than 25 minutes late, your Personal Trainer may choose to cancel the session and you may lose that session, in which case no refund will be made.
Cancellation of Ongoing Training
· If you have completed 3 full months of direct debit Personal Training and you choose to finish your sessions going forward, you must notify you trainer and we recommend that you do so in writing by email or letter to your Personal Trainer.
· If you want to cancel or change your direct debit you must tell us about the change before the 15th day of the month.
Expiry and Extensions
· All Personal Training packs purchase options have a 60 expiry, after which time any unused sessions will be lost and no refund will be made. This is to ensure we deliver all your required sessions to enable you to achieve your goals.
· You may extend Personal Training packs for between one month and 12 full calendar months for the following reasons only:
- Serious illness
- Serious injury
· To extend your Personal Training packs you must contact your club; we may ask you to provide proof of pregnancy, serious illness or serious injury.
· Any other extensions are entirely at the discretion of the Personal Trainer/ general manager.
· If for any reason you are unhappy with your Personal Trainer please do talk to them and give feedback but working out what can be arranged training and adaptation otherwise the services can be stopped after the last block session has been used or up to the clients discretion whether to not attend 1 to 1 sessions and plans written for last block sessions instead.
· In all circumstances, any sessions used or paid for within the package/ block to be utilised or remain used and then able to stop services with your current Personal Trainer after the last session.
· Your Personal Trainer cannot prescribe treatment or diagnose medical conditions. They may at any time ask to consult with your GP should any medical condition arise.
· If for any medical reason you are no longer able to complete any Personal Training sessions, you will be given a refund on any outstanding sessions based on an INDIVIDUAL sessions-based pricing. Providing written proof from your GP/Physiotherapist will be asked for otherwise your sessions will expire within 2months of the date purchased.
· If you leave the club for any reason, you will not be entitled to a refund.
· Any other refunds are at the discretion of the General Manager.